Hello and welcome to Alessandra Design!
We provide freelance graphic and web design services.
Thanks for visiting the site and check back often for updates on our new projects!
Northeastern University Boston, MA
Bachelor degree in Media Design
70 Cliff Ave.
Winthrop, MA 02152
+1 617 571 2709
Accenture, Boston, MA
Graphic Design Senior Specialist January 2014 – Present
- Create and format visually impactful sales and proposal response documents by developing compelling, high-quality graphics which reflect key sales messages.
- Take the lead in executing an efficient, effective graphics development process to meet proposal expectations and minimize obstacles/risks.
- Develop, edit graphics and art in solicitation responses by creating original material following guidelines, instruction and concepts provided by the response team. Concepts include win themes and key selling messages that are graphically depicted to be easy to understand, visually effective and focused.
- Maintain all inbound, outbound, draft, and final graphics, include repository of all graphics accessible by the team.
- Assist Proposal Management Team with electronic and print publishing for all required material, including requirements, status reports, and quality reviews.
Alessandra Design, Winthrop, MA
Owner January 2002 – Present
- Collaborate with a variety of businesses and individuals to service their design needs.
- Responsible for creating and managing unique design concepts from start to finish. Projects include; logos, corporate identities, event promotional materials, creation of templates, sponsorship packages, ads, brochures, animations, websites and digital media.
- Work within the client’s time frame and budget.
Ernst & Young LLP, Boston, MA
Senior Graphic Designer April 2006 – January 2014
- Responsible for project managing creative, comprehensive layout and high-level design for deliverables requiring strong conceptualization of ideas in preparation of original art for print, web and digital media.
- Offer innovative, design and production solutions to internal stakeholders and clients based on strategies in relation to business needs.
- Effectively prioritizes work, balance multiple projects simultaneously, establish timelines, estimates and identify resources including internal and external personnel to meet customer commitments and deadlines.
- Act as an intermediary to provide guidance for graphic design projects spanning across country to ensure consistent brand identity and imaging designs.
- Serve as a liaison between the EY National and Global corporate Teams.
- Continuously enhancing design skills and knowledge of design while implementing corporate identity brand standards and production techniques.
- Partner with photography stock houses and print vendors to work within client budgets for developing various collateral.
Meditech, Inc., Framingham, MA
Graphic Designer September 2002 – April 2006
- Created a variety of promotional pieces, including product briefs, brochures, charts, CDs, webpages and trade-show signs.
- Illustrated images that were used in promotional pieces and slide shows. Was responsible for contacting printers, getting job quotes, preparing files, and proofing of individual projects. Worked with writers and sales reps.
- Create Page View shows for educating doctors, nurses, technicians on a variety of Meditech’s software programs.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
Part-time Graphic Designer July 2001 – September 2002
Graphic Design Co-op Student September 2000 – June 2001
- Assisted design team in a variety of high end Institute publications and print collateral as well as being responsible for the design and production of the Dana-Farber employee tabloid “Inside the Institute.”
- Other design responsibilities included directing photographers on photo shoots, working with print vendors as well as performing press checks.
- Produced interactive media projects, such as banner ads and special features. Worked in fast paced, deadline oriented atmosphere with art director, other designers, editors, and senior communications staff.
Black and white, color and digital photography. Video basics including editing.
Team USA Women’s Ball Hockey 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 (Bronze Medal), 2015. Team USA Women’s roller hockey team, World Champions, 2003. Northeastern University Women’s ice hockey team, ECAC Champions, 96-97.
References available upon request.